Partagez | 

Paroles de chansons Chiantes. -1-

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Ajax123 MSP.
Membre esclave
Membre esclave

MessageSujet: Paroles de chansons Chiantes. -1-   Dim 21 Sep 2014 - 20:42

Ohh wooaah [x3]You know you love me, I know you careJust shout whenever, and I'll be thereYou want my love, you want my heartAnd we will never ever ever be apartAre we an item? Girl quit playingWe're just friends, what are you sayingSay there's another and look right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was like...Baby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby noooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine (mine)Baby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby noooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine (mine)For you, I would have done whateverAnd I just can't believe we ain't togetherAnd I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ringAnd I'm in pieces, baby fix meAnd just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dreamI'm going down, down, down, downAnd I just can't believe my first love won't be aroundAnd I'm likeBaby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby noooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine (mine)Baby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby noooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine (mine)Yeah yeah yeah yeahI'm 16 and I thought that you'd be mineI used to tweet you and text you and call you and hit you on Facebook all the timeBut but but but now you're goneSo far long that I can't even find youYou know that feeling when you leave your love and is right behind youCan't believe that you did me wrongWe were on iChat all night longListening to our favorite songShe was wrongI am goneI thought I loved herNever but no one above herYes she was my loverBut not until another like...Baby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby noooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine (mine)Baby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby noooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine (mine)I'm gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)All I'm gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeahn Yeah)Now I'm all gone (gone, gone, gone) I'm gone.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Amiya
Reine du Forum
Reine du Forum

MessageSujet: Re: Paroles de chansons Chiantes. -1-   Dim 21 Sep 2014 - 20:42

Pitié je devrais presque supprimer ça quoi xD
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://missverte-msp.skyrock.com/
Chaton 010 Msp.
Membre esclave
Membre esclave

MessageSujet: Re: Paroles de chansons Chiantes. -1-   Lun 27 Oct 2014 - 0:39